I just wanted to give you an update on Sister Thacker. She is doing extremely well! I cannot tell you the difference in her from the first day in the field to seeing her yesterday! She is on fire! She is VERY happy and will be translated she's so perfect! I went with the sisters to visit a lady in my neighborhood who has been leading the elders along for a while. Sister Thacker was great! She wasn't afraid (I was, though). She is just beaming and you couldn't be prouder!
She said she spent over an hour typing an email to ya'all and it suddenly vanished. She was not happy about that. But, I just wanted you to know she's awesome! Hope you are having a great week! Oh yeah--check out my blog post "Far & Wide His Love Proclaim". Sister Thacker and Sister Smith brought that quote to me last night! I had to share it on my blog! (www.turnerbriefs.blogspot.com)
Sandy Turner




0 comments:
Post a Comment