This is a picture of Sister Smith and I. It is entitled: "IT IS SOOOO HOT!!!!!
So I told yall about Elder Parker and his fedish with helping me gain weight. This is all the JUNK that he has given me. (Don't tell him: I gave most of it to Ginny's husband Gordon). : ) There is over 13000 calories shown in this picture!
This is all the mosquito bites I have been getting. They LOVE my legs. I counted them one evening - 22 on one leg, 21 on the other. : ) I love Tennessee!
Here is the group that went to Hermitage last Monday - Me, Sister Smith, Elder Parker, Elder Anderson, Ginny (the amazing woman we live with), and Devin: her neighborhood friend.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Aug. 4 (part 2)
Posted by Cassie Jo at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment