
Well, you are never going to believe where I am going to be transfered tomorrow...Really...MT. JULIET... no I am not joking. And my companion will be Sister Williams. I couldn't believe it. I am still in shock. President is doing some crazy things in the mission. He closed six areas this transfer. I am so sad to leave Bellevue, we were digging up some good stuff. Sister Day is going back to Clarksville. The Elders are leaving Mt. Juliet so it will just be a sisters area. I am pretty excited about that. We are living with the Gieseke Family. Mom, you have heard a bit about her. She is the one who wants your Chocolate Rum Cake Recipe. Toby, you will be happy to know that I beat all the Elders at bowling the other day... except for one. : )We are loosing a lot of good Elders this transfer. Elder Sainsbury, one of the Assistants to the President is going home. He has been an Assistant for over a year! Also one of our office Elders is going home. And my Zone Leader, Elder Brinkerhoff is headed home. He used to be an Assistant. I am going to miss them. They really set a high standard for the mission. Since Bellevue is closing (kind of, Office Elders are moving in), not too much happened this week. But three of the less active families that we have been working with came to church on Sunday!!! It was a miracle, I was so thankful to my Father in Heaven for it. We had been working with them all since we got there. Hopefully they will continue to come. The pictures that I am sending are from this morning. The Russell's invited us over for breakfast... Southern breakfast! We had Buscutts with your choice of Sausage, Tomato, or Chocolate gravy. We also had bacon, eggs, potatos, pancakes, homemade smoked sausage, and grits (I LOVE them!). I love this family so much! They have been so good to us. They are like family to me.Well family of mine, it is time to go. Love you tonz! I will let you know how Mt. Juliet is, and Sister Williams next week. It is a dream come true!Love, Sister Thacker





1 comments:
We're going to miss you Sister Thacker and Sister Day! I don't know if you read this, but will you tell Sister Day that I sent her packages without a hitch and that I'll email her parents with the tracking numbers. Anyway, you can also read our blog by clicking on our name above, and we hope to keep in touch with you both and read updates here as well!
Post a Comment