This week was great!

This is at a restaurant in Opryland called Rainforest cafe. The elders are (from l to r) Elder Yadernuk ZL (former AP), Elder Ragle DL (the one with the bone sticking out of his mouth), Elder Dean, and Elder Rassmussen ZL. Then me and my sweet companion.


: Here are some pictures of Sister Williams and me. I LOVE my companion so much. I know we will be life long friends!

Sorry this was at 11:00 at night. I couldn't sleep, so I don't have any make up on. : (
Talk to yall next week. Love ya,
Sister Thacker

This is at a restaurant in Opryland called Rainforest cafe. The elders are (from l to r) Elder Yadernuk ZL (former AP), Elder Ragle DL (the one with the bone sticking out of his mouth), Elder Dean, and Elder Rassmussen ZL. Then me and my sweet companion.

: Here are some pictures of Sister Williams and me. I LOVE my companion so much. I know we will be life long friends!

Sorry this was at 11:00 at night. I couldn't sleep, so I don't have any make up on. : (
Talk to yall next week. Love ya,
Sister Thacker




0 comments:
Post a Comment