Hi everyone, I'm sorry I forgot to post this, don't worry you'll get another on Tuesday.
Transfer calls came in! I am going to be staying here in
Burgess Falls with Sister Yau. Sister Winder is leaving and
will be the Senior Companion up in Clarksville. She and
another sister that came out with her are greenie-busting
each other. That should be interesting! My little girl is
growing up so fast... (Sniff Sniff). So uh, that leaves a
vacancy in the companionship... President Hutchings called
me on Saturday and told me that I would be training again!
That is right, I am Prego again. She is the only English
Sister coming out this transfer so it will be fun to train
her. I am excited. I will let you know more about her when I
meet her.
There was a sweet little family that was baptized
yesterday. The Spirit was so very strong this time!
Noticeably different. The Sisters have been teaching them.
The mother of the family is very scared of water. They
dunked her once and her bangs stayed above the water. She
was crying because she was so scared. The member who was
baptizing her was so sweet in telling her that she would
need to be baptized one more time. It was very intense
because she was SOOO scared of the water. It was silent
right before he was going to say the prayer... he raised his
arm to the square and then she stopped him and said, "let me
just wet it all down" in her cute little southern accent.
She scooped up some water and wet down her bangs. Everyone
started laughing. I suppose it was so different this time
because I am sure that every person in that room was praying
for her that she would be able to perform that necessary
ordinance. She went into the water the second time and came
up clean and pure. She said, "Thank you Lord" as she climbed
the stairs to her husband and son. It made me cry. God loves
us all so much. We all have different weaknesses, but He
will not leave us comfortless.
I love you and will talk to you next week.
Love,
Sister Thacker




0 comments:
Post a Comment