Mom and Dad, (screen for bloggers)
Wow! All of the pictures were so fun! Thank you for those. Everyone is growing up so much. I will not even recognize Addis. And Holly was wearing the Indian Dress we made! : )
Well, transfers are tomorrow. Looks like I'm dying in Burgess Falls! I am happy. It is a great place to end the mission. I get to keep both of my wonderful companions as well. Guess what, I'm going to be a GRANDMA! I never thought I would live to see the day! Sister Winder is going to train this next transfer. Just call her Sister Smith: training after two transfers. My word! I am so excited for her. Emerald, that makes you a Great-Grandma!
This week was fun in the mission world. We set two baptismal dates with a girl named Shayna and Keith. They have been in Cookeville for 3 months. They came from Maine and were being taught by Mormon Missionaries there. The Lord has His ways of making sure the elect are found! Shayna came to church yesterday and had a really great time. Pray for Henry. I don't know if I have told yall about him yet. He is scheduled to be baptized on the 17. He went to the hospital with Pneumonia last week and is now in rehab. He is a 70-year-old black man, just as sweet as could be. It is crazy how quickly you can learn to love people when you are in this work!
We had a crazy Halloween that I will have to tell you about later. Lets just say I think I have seen more naked people here in Tennessee than I have seen in the rest of my lifetime. Yuck!
Yall are the best!
Love ya!
Sister Thacker
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
re: Happy Halloween
Posted by Cassie Jo at 5:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment