Dear Family-
Yes, I have been getting your e-mails. I can sing on the 20th. I can't promise that I will have the music memorized or that I will have a chance to look at it before I am home, but I would love to do it.
This week was really sad. Henry woke up on the morning of his baptism with his legs bleeding. He has diabetes and his legs have horrible circulation. We all cried. We are finally getting it worked out with his nurses to let him get baptized this weekend. He are going to have to double bag his legs to make sure that they don't get wet at all. Pray for him, we need prayers.
We are going to a member's house on Thursday. The Hulse family. I'm excited. I love Thanksgiving, but I will be needing some candied yams in December. : )
We are loosing Sister Yau tomorrow. She is going back to Temple Square. : ( We are really sad. It is going to be weird to go back to having just two of us. I've been in a trio since August.
Alright. Well, I love yall. Stay safe this week. Be good. Go to the temple for me.
Love,
Sister Thacker
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Thanksgiving
Posted by Cassie Jo at 7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hi there, this is Christy Grigg from the Bellevue Ward in Nashville. Would you just pass the message on to Sister Thacker that we still miss her here and are excited for her to begin a new phase of life in a few weeks. Give her my love and Happy Holidays!!
Post a Comment