Well, the verdict is in! My family and I went out to dinner last night and opened the much anticipated call. I am going to Nashville Tennessee! I am extremely excited... as you can tell by this nasty picture. I couldn't stop smiling.

Here is a little map of Tennessee. I will also be going up into Kentucky and the bottom tip of Illinois. I will be going into the MTC on May 28Th
It was so great to have everyone there with me. We went to a family style Italian restaurant called Buca Di Beppi... I think. This pic shows my little brother Addison, Larry, Joni, and Toby.
This picture shows me, my mom, my dad, Addison, Larry, and a sliver of Joni.

Unfortunately, Casandra didn't want to be in the pictures, so my dad had to sneak one of her since I wanted documentation of everyone who was there. Sorry my dear... you can smack me later. This also shows Toby, Trent, Jane, Holly, and me: still Lavishing over my call.

Here is a pic of me with my two of my gorgeous sisters: Holly and Jane. Patrice and Amy live in Sin City and were not able to make it. But we had them on the phone when I opened the call.
6 comments:
Such great news Cassie! Congratulations! You are going to have the time of your life! Missions are the greatest. The SOUTH is the greatest. I served in Tallahassee, FL and spent about 6 months in Mobile, AL- the people of the South are amazing! God Speed!
If I had know he was taking the picture I would have tried to look remotely decent! I had no idea he snapped that!! It was fun anyway!
Congrats!! We got your text message and were VERY EXCITED!! Ryan's cousin recently from Noxville, TN.
Let us know when you will be speaking and where. We would love to come!
WOW! That is wonderful, the people there will love you!!! It has been so fun to get on your blog and see the cute pictures, it is almost like we were able to be there with you! Thanks for keeping us updated! Please let us know of anything coming up.
Cassie,
Congrats! I am so excited for you!
I am glad you are doing a blog. It will be so fun to see all of you'r mission adventures unfold.
JoHanna
Yay! I finally figured out how to make comments on all these blogs that don't allow anonymous comments. Even though I am still not ok with the mission idea, (I would like you to stay home where we can boss you) I am still very excited. Unfortunately our little boy will not be able to meet his Aunt Sassie until he is a year and a half old. But yay and congratulations on the call! I heard you are super excited about the "homely" clothes you get to buy ;) Love Patrice
Post a Comment