As many of you know, I got my call on Wednesday... But I told my family I would wait until Friday so we could all be together to open it. I think of it as a positive experience. I have been able to spend some priceless quality time with my un-opened call.

I read a story to my call.... I don't think she was very intersted, AutoCAD Customization books usually aren't too intriguing.

We played a duet. It needs work, but my call picked things up quite quickly!
My call helped me get ready in the morning...
My call wasn't too enthusiastic about working out... I made her stretch though.
We went on an afternoon drive and had some girl talk.
I took my call to work with me but she had to stay in the drawer... My boss doesn't exactly know yet.
Perhaps with some more coaxing, my call will open up to me. I have gotten to know her very well on the outside, but we all know it is the inside that counts!
Just so you know, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR CHILD WAIT MORE THAN 1 HOUR TO OPEN THEIR CALL... I reccommend not making them do this... something worse could result.




9 comments:
you are so funny! I love it!! Can't wait to her what your call will be.
You are going to Germany! JK!
You are very silly! I think those hours of reading joke books worked for you afterall! Look. with a little bit of steam, you can open it up, look at the call, put it back, call me and tell me where you are going and no one else has to know. You'll just need to work on your surprised face for tomorrow night!
My favorite is the peeking drawer... Cassie can't wait even one minute if she knows there is some sort of a secret!
I really am proud of you...we know that you hate secrets. I think you are going to Palmyra! Just so you know!
All the gorgeous Sisters get called to Visitor Centers- such a posh call! I say Nauvoo, IL, Hawaii or pretty much any noteworthy visitors center throughout the world! Amy is right- you could totally steam it open and pretend you were surprised!
We are so excited that you received your call and can't wait to hear where you will be going!
Those pictures were great, they made me smile!!!
Ok, So I know I am posting a comment on my own blog... but I didn't want to create a new post for this... I am really feeling the pressure to get called on a visitor center mission... If I don't it obviously means that I am ugly! That almost makes me more nervous!!!
Whoa. That top picture of you is really good looking. if you were sitting next to me i'd probably lick my finger, poke you, and make a "tsssss" sound.
Cassie,
I found you from Amy's blog. I don't know if you even remember who I am. I wanted to tell you congrats on your mission call! What a great experience. What a fun way to spend a day with your "call"! Take care, Jessica (Dewey) Holmes
Post a Comment