Saturday, February 2, 2008

Top 10 Pics that Bring a Smile to My Face

Disclaimer: I realize that some of these pictures could get me into trouble with the parties involved... But they really make me happy! So I am not really sorry.


10. Tyger and Addison... who knows what Addy is looking at, or why I actually took a picture with my finger over the lense.


9. Take a look at my pappy in the back. They all look like they are crazy!



8. My first experience with snowboarding, and to date: my last....



7. Toby: Who knows why he is making that face... love the kid to death!


6. I think that Tyler was sick of taking pictures and my constant nagging for him to really smile. He showed me.



5. Tato Bug: isn't she cute, I love her hair!



4. This one makes me laugh every time, Check out Amy in the back... ha, ha, ha!



3. No explaination needed: This is what happens when you give the Thacker boys a new camera.



2. I really hope you can see this one enlarged! It is great!


1. Gotta love the pink, I think it suits him!

6 comments:

Zach 'n' Amy said...

My favorite is the one with ty in the robe. I love that pick!

We are the Dall family said...

I love it!! Did I take #4?

Holly And Jane said...

you're pappy?? is that what you call me now?

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

I enjoyed looking at your pictures, they were so cute and funny! (Oh, I know that you wanted some more pictures of Tyler, most of mine are before you were married. If you would like me to send some your way let me know. Sorry it has taken me so long.)
Keep up the fun pictures, I love them!!!

Trent and Cas said...

I think Ty looks good in pink. I keep telling Trent that he would look cute in pick...but I guess he thinks that pink doesn't suit his gun show! Silly boys!

Marcus and Cami said...

Cass, I love them!! :D Ha ha, I loved the part with you taking your mission call everywhere with you. That's great. :D