Thursday, February 7, 2008

8 Interesting Things About Me

I have been tagged...

1. First of all. I need to clarify why I am doing 8 interesting things instead of 7. I promise I am not conceited. But I hate ODD numbers, except for 5's: they are cool. I am a little weird in that way. All of my bank account balances have to be rounded off. I was very particular about the date that I got married (05.26.2006). Also, if I have an odd number of children, I will probably adopt.

2. I have five sisters, five brothers, two mommies and two daddies. All of them have different interests. I think that if the Thackers and the Shuppys were the last people on earth, we would be able to successfully start a new civilization. Honestly, we have a computer engineer, a businessman, an illustrator, a secretary, an attorney, a musician/teacher, an accountant, a nurse, a mechanical engineer, a hygienist, and a drafter. We still have four members to go that haven't decided their occupations! I am so blessed to have such a cool and diverse family.

3.I, like my husband Tyler, was born with umbilical cord wrapped around my neck. I was not breathing when I was born.

4. I have never broken any bones, but I have a massive scar on my left foot from when I was three. The incident involved one bike, one bare foot, a screaming Cassie, and a crying Patrice.

5. As of today, I have had all three wisdom teeth removed! That is right, 3. Thank goodness it wasn't 4.

6. I get excited when I see little children. Newborns are my absolute Favorite. They are direct gifts from our Father in Heaven.

7. I was on the drill team for 3 years. My senior year I decided to switch over to the dark side and become a cheerleader. Both experience were very beneficial and I regret neither one of them.

8. This last Tuesday my mission papers were finally handed in to the Church! There were a couple of bumps along the way, but nothing that couldn't be handled... That means about two weeks guys! I will start stocking my mailbox next weekend.

2 comments:

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

I loved reading all of the fun interesting things about you. It really is a nice way to get to know you even better!
That is so exciting that you turned your papers in, you will have to let us know as soon as you find out where you are going!!!

We are the Dall family said...

I am so excited to find out where you are going! Make sure you let us know right away!