Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I love to see the Temple Part 2

Sorry, I don't have any pictures this time. I was having too much fun. (Pictures can be seen on Calli and Dan's Blog).

Cousin Kevin got married and sealed this weekend in the Las Vegas Temple. After convincing my boss that I do not have a major gambling addiction I headed down with the Thackers. They were so sweet to take me along. I slept the entire way there and back!

Rissa and Jared were the perfect hosts. They were so kind to give up their house to us. I got to spend a lot of time with Calli and her cute baby Kylan. I also got to see my sister Patrice. We went on a shopping spree that originally was supposed to consist of Maternity clothes for her. It ended up being a Missionary shopping spree. I hope Patrice didn't mind. I had a lot of fun with her. She looks so cute with her little baby bump!

We are all so happy that Kevin has found such a wonderful girl. I liked Stephanie the first time I met her. And her daughter is such a doll! They are so sweet and good to Kevin. They make such an amazing eternal family.

It is so great to see the Lord's work moving forward. Every time a couple enters into the temple to be sealed, it is another set of God's children that have the full potential through their Divine Creator to return to the Kingdom of their Father. I truly love to see the temple and it is even more amazing to see those I love entering into those same covenants that bring me so much happiness and joy!

1 comments:

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

I had so much fun visiting with you this weekend. You are such a wonderful example to me! I am so
thankful that you joined our family and that I have been able to get to know you