Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The most Randomly Composed Post in History!

Ok, since my mom is already posting this information I might as well: I will be speaking in sacrament meeting at the Francis Church on the 25th of May @ 2:20. All of my Salt Lake Dwellers: Hang tight, I am still finding out if I will be speaking at my single's ward.



I figured I needed to put a picture on this post since such additions have been sparse in my past posts... Here is a picture of my mission shoes. Sometimes I just look at them for long periods of time. They are so cute!

I am sure all of you noticed all of those adorable pictures of Kylan on Dan and Calli's Blog. While in Vegas I thought I would try to steal a couple of that cute baby with my camera while Calli wasn't looking... as you can clearly see, my thievery was in vain! "Blast!" I knew I should have turned off that flash!


I know all of you are wondering what I am doing while I stay up until 2 and 3 0'clock in the morning...


I take pictures of myself without a lick of make-up on and make funny faces.... Such is my life.

1 comments:

zach said...

Yo Cassie, We are coming this weekend, homie. By the way very cute shoes! love amy