So, last Tuesday I got a completely random e-mail from a girl named Kayla Buhler. She lives in Highland. She found me on a missionary site that I had put some information in. She has also been called to serve in Nashville Tennessee. To make things even cool-er, she is entering the MTC and the mission field the same day as I am! We have already become really good friends. Here is a picture of her.

We met at Sister Missionary Mall in Provo last Saturday. We are both so excited to leave! We just wish it were May 28th right now! We will be in the MTC for 2.5 weeks. It is very likely that we will be companions there. We will be flying to Nashville June 16th! Crazy!
In addition to this blog, I have a website through the church for my mission. It is www.missionsite.net/sisterthacker. Check it out!




2 comments:
whoa, crazy that you met her already! i bet the time til you go into the MTC will fly by!
That is so neat that you have a missionary buddy already! What cute missionary sisters!!!
Post a Comment