Thursday, April 10, 2008

Called to Sss... Speak?

Alright... so I haven't been the best Blogger lately. "Slacker Thacker" keeps popping up in my mind. School and work have been really hectic. If there were two of me, I still think there would be too much for us to chew. In May I promise I will be better. : )

There are a couple of announcements as far as speaking before I leave on the mish:

I will be speaking at my singles ward in Salt Lake on May 18th @ 3:15. I don't think it will be a very long talk (I think they said 10 minutes.) So I don't know if that one is worth it to any one. E-mail me if you need directions. I don't really want to post that information for the world to see. (cassiethacker@comcast.net)

My official Missionary Talk will be at my home town in Francis. That will be on May 25th at 2:20. Again, if you need directions, shoot me an e-mail. There will be a party at my parent's house afterward... right mom!?!

I have also been asked to speak at stake conference in a couple of weeks (April 20). That will also be a very short talk (7 min.) but if you would like to come, you certainly may. I don't think a few bodies added to the 1,300 will make a difference. I am so nervous for that one... I have been praying for blessings every day!

I guess it is just one more mountain to climb! Kings Peak Aug. 2006


I am not expecting anyone to come to more than one of them. So feel free to choose. If you can't come, don't feel guilty. I hope that I will get to see all of you before I leave!

10 comments:

We are the Dall family said...

We would love to come to atleast one of these. Afte the baby comes we will make a decision. Excited to see you, it has been a while.

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

Cassie are you speaking at stake conference in the Kamas Stake?

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

Ok I will tell her for you. I am sure she will want to come listen to you speak at your homecoming. I was wishing your were speaking in our stake conference. You amaze me and I just wanted to make sure I would be there to hear you speak. Kelsi is doing good. She deffinatley has her hands full with two.

Billie Jo said...

Can't wait to hear you speak. I hope that Allen and Patrice will be able to come so I can see "Boy Named Sue" one more time before he makes his official arrival.

Zach 'n' Amy said...

I wish I could come to them all! If I lived in Utah I would. May 25th baby! Yay!

addisonthom said...

hey cassie, could you per chance put me on the link list? here is my location: http://addisonthom.blogspot.com/

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

Wow, I can't believe that you will be heading out to the mission field soon! We would also like to go to one of the meetings you are speaking in, We will have to keep in touch!

McNeil Family said...

I'm pretty sure you know we will be to the meeting on the 25th. Lucky for us we were already coming down and we found out that the swearing in ceremony for the Utah Bar is on the 23rd so we may come down a little earlier. By the way, ALLEN PASSED THE BAR! Yay... quite a load off our shoulders of things to worry about. Can't wait to see you..

The Jensen Family said...

I just wanted to let you know that Joni came to Young Women's after hearing you speak today and she told us you did a GREAT JOB!

McNeil Family said...

Hey Slacker Thacker... how about a new post?