Well, she's off! We had a great final week with Cassie, what a whirlwind week it was! We went to Moab so that Cassie could hike at Arches. What a great time we had. When we came back we started getting ready for the get together at our house when we got the unexpected news that Cassie's sister had her baby a month early! But the event took place without a hitch. Cassie did a wonderful job speaking and many of our close family and friends came in her support.Thank you so much! The next day Cassie and I (Sue) hopped on a plane bound for Las Vegas where we got to see the new little baby. We're sure he came early so he could see Cassie before she left. Tuesday we flew back and finished packing and finalizing everything. Wednesday we all piled in the Subaru and drove to Provo to have one final meal together with the Thacker's before sending Cassie off. Whew! I barely had a minute to cry.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
The Final Days
Posted by Cassie Jo at 6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Ahhh, it makes me sad to see her go. But I am happy that she is going out to do such awesome work. She will be a very good missionary!
What an exciting last week. I worked with Cassie at Architecture Belgique and so I haven't known her as long as many of you, but I do know that she is going to be one amazing missionary. Good luck Cassie and God be with you till we meet again.
Post a Comment