Well, it is getting close. I will be leaving in less than two weeks now. I hope to see you all before I leave! Please let me know if you need the information for any of the parties and such. I am getting SOOOO Excited!!! I will post one more time before I leave then my wonderful Momma will be taking care of this blog. I love you all, thank you so much for helping me get to where I am today. I couldn't have done it without all of you!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Hope to See You!
Posted by Cassie Jo at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
This picture is great! (And so reverent:) I can't believe you are leaving in 2 weeks! And before you know it it will be 18 months and you will be home! See you Next Saturday!
oh super cute picture cassie drew. did you please watch that show before you go? i love that nancy drew. And I will be seeing you in a few weeks. I kind of don't want your memory of me for 18 months to be me weighing this much with elephant feet/cankles... but perhaps you can forget about that?
we're excited to see you over Memorial Day! good luck with your talk this week.
Cassie! We leave in 2 weeks! I love your picture! I'm so glad I'll have someone in the MTC with me that I'll know-we have so many awesome experiences ahead of us! Watch out Tennessee Here we come!!
Post a Comment