Ok. Here are the most interesting points about what has been going on since I last blogged. Make sure you look at the post below this one to see my projects! School has been consuming all of my time. But it is over now. YES! I celebrated by eating Fruit by the foot (hence: the green tongue) and watching "My Three Sons".
I chopped off my hair! Don't pay attention to my goofy face. Just look at the hair cut. I don't mind it so far. I haven't had bangs since Kindergarten so it was a bit of an adjustment. I have been told that it makes me look old... Great! (with a hint of sarcasm).
We celebrated Larry and Joni's Birthday on Friday and Saturday. Unfortunately, my camera died before we could get a picture of Larry, Joni, and I. So here is half the table... Cute gammy and gramps with trent and casandra.
Daddo and I worked on Olive during conference weekend. We changed the serpentine belt and washed her. I think I was in the way more than being helpful, but I learned a lot about cars thanks to my very knowledgeable Old Man. Thanks Pappy.
It was very cold!

Thursday, May 1, 2008
Playing Catch Up
Posted by Cassie Jo at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
cassie! your hair is way cute! and people said the same thing to me when I cut my hair, but they always hurry and changed it to "more mature" :P But i like it, it looks way cute! :)
I like you hair. And you are so cute....you could never look old!!
Sass - why can't I see most of the pics on this blog post and all of the pics on the one below? They are just little white boxes with x's. And I really want to look at them. I can't see them at work or at home... what am I doing wrong? P
Yeah not all of your pics are showing up. Cute hair! I love it! It makes you look like the nice grandmother you sit next to on the bus. (that is a joke, it's from the Office. Your hair does not make you look old. Just cute. If people say it makes you look old, it must mean you look older than 13... more like 18...hundred). OK OK no more jokes. It's awesome and I love the bangs.
I think your hair is way cute. It doesn't make you look too old. The bangs are cute! I also like the designs you made, you'll have to design me a house someday!
wow, you've been busy! love the hair cut, i am so jealous of your dark beautiful hair. hopefully we'll be up to see you soon!
Yay! I can see the pics. Of course I love the hair cut and your green tounge. (SP?) Also I am amazed and impressed with all your school projects. I am so jealous you have such a fun job! Maybe I should go back to school and go with my first major?
What cute hair! You could have any hair cut and you would always look sooooo cute!
cassie! Its steph carter. Actually Jensen now....my brother is going into the mtc the EXACT same day as you! How cool is that?
Steph
kellyandsteph.blogspot.com
Post a Comment