Monday, June 23, 2008

Cassie has arrived in Tennessee!

This is a picture that was sent to me from Sandy Turner, a member in Mt. Juliet who had Cassie and her companion over for dinner. She looks good and I really enjoyed the comment Sandy left, thank you! I'm expecting to hear from Cassie any time now, with her new address, so keep watching!

2 comments:

sandals said...

YEA!!! I am so glad you took the picture! She was asked to bear her testimony in Sacrament yesterday (spur of the moment) and she was so powerful! She didn't hesitate! Everyone loves her and she will be taken care of VERY WELL by this ward! We are all about missionary work out here in the field and I am thrilled that my girls will be able to learn from her! She told me about her sisters when I asked if the fighting ever gets better. She answered "a little". She is so sweet and real and we adore her! If you need an update on her when she wasn't able to write or if you are missing her or whatever just email me: BrynScottyKokosMom@yahoo.com. I would be happy to share information and pictures with you (I'm annoying with the camera)! I loved looking at her blog and your blog! She comes from a wonderful family! I hope that my girls will serve a mission someday too! Thanks teaching her and for giving us a great example!

Anonymous said...

I saw the link to Sister T's site on Sandy's blog. I couldn't resist. Your daughter is awesome and we love her! She's going to be such a great missionary. Sister Lasson from TN