Well I guess Cassie sent an email that I didn't get for some reason. But she called us from the airport on the 16th on her way to Nashville. She sounded very excited and full of the spirit. She said that she had felt the spirit in the MTC constantly and that she also felt Tyler there by her side. I know she will be a fantastic missionary. While there she was able to meet her mission president which is quite unusual, but missed seeing the prophet by a week. She practiced giving discussions and was able to critique herself by watching a film of the event. She was made the "coordinating sister" there which was quite a responsibility. Of course Cassie can handle that. We are looking forward to a letter soon, so we don't know her new address, but if you would like to send mail you can send it to the mission home address. I will post her address as soon as I get it.
Love to all,
Sue
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Missed email...
Posted by Cassie Jo at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hi, I'm Dan & Calli Ellinger's sister in law, Stephanie. Calli told me about Cassie going on a mission to Nashville. My little sister, who is less active, and her husband, who is not LDS are going to move there in August. I would like to send a letter to Cassie and ask her to "check in" :) on my sister and get her family back in the gospel. Could I get her address? My email is: sellinger@utah.gov.
Thank you!
Hi! I am Sandy Turner living in Mt. Juliet, TN where Sister Thacker is currently serving. My husband is the ward mission leader and we had her over just about an hour ago for dinner with her companion, Sister Smith. She is a great missionary already and she's not even green! I posted a picture of her and her companion on my blog: www.turnerbriefs.blogspot.com so you can see her and you can even save the picture to your own files and post them on her blog if you'd like. Have a great day!
Post a Comment