Sunday, March 22, 2009

From Dear Janet:






Good morning ladies, meant to send these to you guys the other day but my time has not been my own for a couple of days. Sister Williams has been a little under the weather this week but she's finally starting to perk up. Sister Thacker finally got to finish her pajama bottoms while Sister Williams was recovering. She had to get a member to go with her for their appointment Tues. evening and the picture of Sister Williams and SisterThacker by the back door is when Sister Williams was greeting Sister Thacker as she came home from that appointment with a baptism date set...YEAH!!! It is so fun to see the enthusiasm in both of them over this baptismal date...what a blessing! Well, we're getting ready to take a trip to Illinois so I better run. Ihope I'm not putting too many pictures on this one email for you gals. Take care and have a blessed weekend.
Love to all, Janet G.

P.S. Please keep Sister Williams in your prayers for her continued recovery...she did worry me with this one as I couldn't get anything down her all day Tuesday {I worried about her getting dehydrated} but on Wed. she finally ate some banana's, a part of a sandwich, and then on Thurs. she ate some spaghetti, so I know she's on the mend...it just seems to be taking hera little longer than usual. She thinks it was food poisoning from Wendy's. No one else is sick around here so it may have been.

0 comments: