Wednesday, March 25, 2009

From Sister Gieseke (Thank You)







Hi Sue, hope you guys had a good weekend. We had a nice trip to Illinoisbut glad to be back home! The older I get the more I like to stay at home.Sister Williams went to Illinois this morning for one of the singingfiresides the Nashville missionaries are doing so Sister Thacker has newcompanions this evening. Sister Sulz is on the L and Sister Gurr on the Rin the pictures I'm sending. Just thought you'd enjoy seeing yourbaby...amazing lady that she is. These sister missionaries in this area ofthe vineyard are really awesome!! They really are God's Army! What strong,sweet spirits they have, it is such a blessing to have the association withthem. We feel truly blessed.I'm still trying to catch up from the trip so I better run. Thanks for theawesome missionary you raised, she and her companions are doing great thingsout here!! Love, Sister Gieseke

0 comments: