Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Don't Go Chasin' Waterfalls



Well, the weather is beautiful right now in Tennessee. It is a little cooler than it has been. Very nice.

Sister Dickson is being transfered. : ( I am sad of that. She is going to Clarksville. Sister Goff will be my new companion. She has been out one transfer. She was trained by Sister Day. She is fresh meat... I am very excited! A little nervous too... pray. She is a very Bubbly sister which is good for me, because I have to force my bubbliness. I am sure we will have fun together. The Spirit told me 4 days ago that I was going to serve with her soon. Funny how he told me that... preparation I suppose.

Well, the girls were confirmed yesterday. It was really great. We had a couple other people come to church as well. It was a great Tylers-Birthday Present. He was there with me.

We went to a couple really beautiful places last Prep day. We went to a place called Fall Creek Falls. "Jungle Book" the movie was filmed there. It is the highest waterful on this side of the Mississippi. (Yep, higher than Niagra). It was beautiful. We did some hiking. I also will send pictures of the "Rock Island Falls". The majority of these falls come out of the rocks. Eastern Tennessee is full of caves and waterfalls and a lot of other amazingly beautiful things.

The work has been fantastic. The Lord is richly blessing this area right now. We have 4 different people with future dates to be baptized. If yall could pray for Melissa, Juanita, Estan, and Brian that would be great. Also pray for Trena. I LOVE McMinnville. I NEVER want to leave.

Love yall tonz,
Sister Thacker

0 comments: