Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MAC Towne

I love this area! It is so fantastic. We are being so blessed. We set another date this week. I have my new companion Sister Goff. She is a "baller" as the Elders like to say. She is such a great missionary, full of Greenie Fire!

I took a picture of her the other night that I will send to yall. I said our companionship prayer and she fell asleep. I thought it was quite funny.

Also, I took a picture of us 'old missionaries in the McMinnville Ward. This is our "High School Musical" pose. Me, Sister Dickson, Elder Geohagan and Elder Furrows.  

If you could pray for Melissa T., Melissa H., Juanita, Estan, Trena, and Brian that would be most appreciated. They will be joining the church and coming closer to following Jesus Christ soon and Satan is focusing his efforts on them. 

I love yall. Talk to yall later!

-Love Sister Thacker

0 comments: