


What a fabulous week this has been! I went on exchanges to McMinnville this week for a couple of days. Things are going so well there! As I told you, in this month Melissa, Allie, Brian, and Angel have already been baptized there. I don't know if I told you much about Donna and her 4 children. But while I was there on exchanges, we set baptismal dates with her three sons! Jenifer already had a date for this last saturday. Donna is still trying to quit smoking but we knew that this would be great motivation for her to join her family in this covenant. I also got to see Paul, a man that we found in the walmart parking lot about 3 weeks ago. Anyway, Jenifer, Ethan, Anthony, Johnathon, and Paul were all baptized this last weekend!!!! That is 9 new followers of Christ in the McMinnville Ward! At first, Satan was really working hard on me... telling me that they were baptized as soon as I left. But after really praying and asking Heavenly Father why I was on the exchange and why all of these people getting baptized after I left, the Spirit taught me that Heavenly Father was blessing me with a chance to be a small part of the fruits of my labors. It is so funny how Satan can twist things. After I received that witness from the Holy Ghost, the Adversary's kniving pokes didn't affect me anymore. Sister Lugo is leaving us tomorrow so I will be taking over the area. I am feeling alright about it. But, I am certainly going to miss Sister Lugo. I love that girl! She is rockin awesome. She is going back to her mission on Temple Square, so if any of yall want to go see her there, I am sure she'd love to meet you. Trent and Allen, you could take a tour from her in Spanish. : ) She gives English tours too. She has very good English. Anyway, nuff said. I love yall. Thank you so much for all your support... that being temporal, emotional, and spiritual. Here are some pics, since I promised some. Love, Sister Thacker
Monday, August 31, 2009
Trio to Duo : (
Posted by Cassie Jo at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment